Saturday, August 16, 2014

Time to Live a Beautiful Vibrant Life

Hi friends,

So, I've made a few updates to the blog. Primarily, because I miss interacting with so many of you. But also, because I'd like to make an attempt at inspiring you to live a beautiful vibrant life. At the least, my mom will enjoy reading my updates again! And at the most, we can band together as a community that says 'I am WORTH' feeling good, being happy, making good decisions, living simply -- you are WORTH it -- WE are WORTH it.

Through encouragement and guidance from others, I've learned a few things about how to live a healthy happy -- beautiful and vibrant -- life. I don't know it all. That's where you come in! I'd love to share ideas, recipes, strategies with one another.

My thoughts are focused in two primary directions: living through whole food nutrition and through essential oils. Women are more and more empowered to do the research and make good decisions for themselves and their families. You don't have to consume tons of chemicals anymore. You don't have to use household cleaners or bug sprays that are chemical based -- and have been linked to early-onset alzheimer's, disease, learning disabilities, and obesity. You simply don't have to. You can use alternatives that are better and cheaper than chemicals. YES!

If you don't have to, why would you?

Let's live passionate, informed lives. You in?

xoxo,
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment